Had the mushroom, venison and garlic, cheese and onion polenta to go with the plain polenta. Fermé Ouvre à 17:00 +4 191-646-7089. Authenticity is the right description! By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. Prices are reasonable and yes, the staff is very friendly.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Grotto Bundi, Mendrisio : consultez 610 avis sur Grotto Bundi, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #1 sur 48 restaurants à Mendrisio. We’ll certainly come back! You will find very nice local food and a wonderful terrace. Grotto Bundi: One of the best Grottos in Ticino - See 610 traveller reviews, 154 candid photos, and great deals for Mendrisio, Switzerland, at Tripadvisor. The promoted open wine was equally disappointing. apparently. Menu du restaurant €€€€ Price range per person CHF 19-37. But had hoped to find tasty alternatives in their menu. You will find very nice local food and a wonderful terrace. 2 persone, Baccalà in umido con polenta (se disponibile), BISUNCIA polenta burro aglio salvia formaggio, Fior di latte con polvere di caffè e Rum Zacapa, Fior di latte con lamponi sotto Himbeergeist, Panna cotta con lamponi sotto Himbeergeist. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. an easier route back. Owner told us of...an easier route back. + 41 (0)91 646 90 89info@grottobundi.comwww.grottobundicom, Tu - Sa open from 11.30am to 14.30pm and from 18pm from 23.30pm Sunday: from 11.30am to 15pm and from 18pm from 22pmMONDAY CLOSED, Hot Kitchen: Tu - Sa: von 11:45 à 13:30 bis 18:30 à 20:30 Sun: von 11:45 à 13:30 bis de 18:30 à 20:00Holidays closures: from 01.08.2020 to 02.08.2020from 22.12.2020 to 11.01.2021, All contents © copyright 2016 • GROTTO BUNDI, Mendrisio (Switzerland), Inc. All rights reserved. In the more authentic frame of the Ticino, more than 80 years ago, a certain Abbondio Calderari opens the antique Grotto, where his name is linked to in the dialectal form of “Bundi”.Nowadays as then, the Grotto Bundi welcomes its guests, immersed in an unpolluted nature on the feet of the Mount Generoso. Via alle Cantine 24 6850 MendrisioSwitzerlandTel. Good choice of typical regional dishes, all prepared with attention to detail. Tu - Sa open from 11.30am to 14.30pm and from 18pm from 23.30pm Sunday: from 11.30am to 15pm and from 18pm from 22pm MONDAY CLOSED. Dishes are as...local as can be. Hotels near Pinacoteca Cantonale Giovanni Zust, Hotels near Chiesa Parrocchiale dei Santi Cosma e Damiano, Hotels near Chiesa di San Giovanni Battista, Italian Restaurants for Families in Mendrisio, Mediterranean Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Mendrisio, Romantic European Restaurants in Mendrisio. Simply couldn't find a wee flaw .... 5 stars, I was never too keen on Polenta until I came to this place were I completely changed my opinion the Polenta was tasty and excellent you can also taste the quality I highly recommend and suggest to book in advance, Yes, granted, we are not Polente lovers. I will come back.More, Found this recommendation on Google map and it was a good find. Good ok But Service very unfriendly. Insalata mista. We were the only family there, it’s a older men‘s affair...apparently. Grotto Bundi in Mendrisio, browse the original menu, read the reviews and find out the prices, on Sluurpy Grotto Bundi achieved more than 655 ratings It's the second time we visit this traditional family run restaurant. - Coniglio. All are good. The waiter are very polite and the food is very good. Via alle Cantine 24 6850 MendrisioSwitzerlandTel. I wish they had a menu in french and english because I had to google a few things to know what I was ordering. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Was led up a Long flight of narrow steep dimly lit stairs after going along a main road from the Railway station. The hospitality and service was correct. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. also a bigger size). Grotto Bundi in Mendrisio, browse the original menu, read the reviews and find out the prices, on Sluurpy Grotto Bundi achieved more than 655 ratings N°1 de 86 restaurants dans Mendrisio . Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. In order to qualify a facility must maintain a constant overall score of at least 4 out of 5 stars, have received the minimum number of reviews and have been present on the website for at least one year. First time eating polenta and it was good. more. You can try polenta with cheese, roast, veal with tuna sauce, .... I often visit this restaurant for lunch during the work week. Polenta al camina servita con: - Brasato di manzo. I will come back.More, Found this recommendation on Google map and it was a good find. I wish they had a menu in french and english because I had to google a few things to know what I was ordering. Do not miss a visit to the cellars of the Grotto, which contain real treasures of the area, ready to go with the courses on every occasion. Grotto Bundi; Grotto Bundi. Tradition and attention to authenticity fuse together in these warm surroundings where delicious food is created and presented with passion by Sandrine and Stefano Romelli, proprietors and managers since 1993, almost quarter of a century ago. Had the mushroom, venison and garlic, cheese and onion polenta to go with the plain polenta. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. + 41 (0)91 646 90 89info@grottobundi.comwww.grottobundicom, Tu - Sa open from 11.30am to 14.30pm and from 18pm from 23.30pm Sunday: from 11.30am to 15pm and from 18pm from 22pmMONDAY CLOSED, Hot Kitchen: Tu - Sa: von 11:45 à 13:30 bis 18:30 à 20:30 Sun: von 11:45 à 13:30 bis de 18:30 à 20:00Holidays closures: from 01.08.2020 to 02.08.2020from 22.12.2020 to 11.01.2021, All contents © copyright 2016 • GROTTO BUNDI, Mendrisio (Switzerland), Inc. All rights reserved. RStefano1960, Proprietario at Grotto Bundi, responded to this review. What was recommended was „boring“, lacking of creativity or finesse. Ajouter à la liste des vœux Ajouter au comparatif Partager. Best genuine "grotto" food and atmosphere. Stefano prepares it in a copper pot mixing wisely different varieties of flour: thick as well as fine grounded corn and buckwheat. Was led up a Long flight of narrow steep dimly lit stairs after going along a main road from the Railway station. The story of the Grotto Bundi is almost a secular one. Quando siete arrivati, circa le 19:15, eravamo al completo ma vi abbiamo comunque accomodati avvisandovi che il tavolo...More. Prices are reasonable and yes, the staff is very friendly. Delicious Merlot, cordial or house wine are worth a try here. Simply couldn't find a wee flaw .... 5 stars, I was never too keen on Polenta until I came to this place were I completely changed my opinion the Polenta was tasty and excellent you can also taste the quality I highly recommend and suggest to book in advance, Yes, granted, we are not Polente lovers. viale alle Cantine 24 Cantine di sopra, Mendrisio 6850 Switzerland. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, viale alle Cantine 24 Cantine di sopra, Mendrisio 6850 Switzerland.
Ca' Rezzonico Affreschi Tiepolo, Diminutivo Di Cavallo, 26 Maggio Festa, 2020 Cosa E Successo, Buon Onomastico Thomas, Giuda 30 Denari, 5 Agosto Compleanno, Ginnasio Liceo Significato, La Pazza Gioia Streaming Altadefinizione,